Manager / Senior Manager Audit
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is one of New Zealand’s largest independent accounting firms, specialising in Audit and Assurance, Business Advisory Services, Taxation and Human Resources. The success of our business is based on innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International network. We are based in the Auckland CBD, located right across from Britomart.
We have an opportunity for a Manager / Senior Manager in our Audit and Assurance Services team for someone who is interested in progressing their career. You will get the opportunity to:
- Work with top tier clients across for-profit and non-for-profit entities
- Build your profile in a growing team
- Network internationally as part of the Baker Tilly network
- Work with proven experts
- Be promoted to the next level if you can prove yourself
- Work in a team with a proven reputation (we have been around for 70 years)
- Manage, support and develop a high performing team
To be successful, you will require:
- Degree in an Accounting/Finance or related discipline coupled with Chartered Accountant qualification
- At least 6 years’ experience in a reputable audit firm
- Strong client service focus
- Ability to drive, inspire and motivate high performing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Builds meaningful relationships with clients, staff and partners
- Proven ability to deliver on significant audit assignments
- If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position please in upmost confidence apply now.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position please forward your CV to Anika Scholz, HR Manager, at email@example.com.