Data Entry Administrator
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is one of New Zealand’s largest independent accounting firm, specialising in Business Advisory Services, Audit and Taxation. The success of our business is based on innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through our international network.
Our business is growing, and we have an excellent opportunity for a Data Entry Administrator for our Outsourcing team, based in the Auckland CBD, located right across from Britomart. As part of this team, you are responsible for assisting our clients with their payroll and accounts administration.
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Data management including capture, upload and checking
- Accounts administration, including reconciliations
- Efficient use of Xero, Excel and Smart Payroll
- General administration duties for the team
We are seeking applicants with the following abilities:
- An enthusiastic team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude, with a high level of initiative
- A fast and keen learner
- Comfortable working with various computer applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate would be a quick learner, with a passion for numbers and wanting to work as part of a fast-paced and friendly team.
If you are a proactive individual who has high attention to detail and accuracy, and picks up systems and processes quickly, we would like to hear from you! Please forward your application to Anika Scholz, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.